Online Users
Downthememorylane

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sorry I know I haven't been updating! But anyhow hiyaaaa I'm back (;

Well, many things happened and I seriously do not know where should I begin with o.O haha. Alright... so there were 5/6 tests this week I think. But despite that, I did find some time to unwind myself ;D

13/08, Monday
The day started off wrong, way too wrong. It bent inexorably downward. Thanks so much MM and Leelaoshi for understanding and Thank you classmates + Gina, Fangying, Megan, and Angela for texting if I was alright. It's odd how these friends could tell something was amiss but not my closer friends who walked past. I received so many stares that day. Sorry.. but I do wish to keep it private. And best to forget all about it.
After school, Wanying, Rachel, Fionna, Amelia, and I had lunch at White Sands KFC. Fionna and Rachel had things on afterwards and so the remaining three of us headed to the library and studied for Higher Chinese test the following day. While doing so, I was still considering if I should go to Mediacorp with Amelia later.. which I eventually agreed to do so despite that we only managed to finish studying the words for one pathetic chapter haha. So we were seen holding a ciyushouce + some worksheets + a highlighter on the train, the bus, the road, everywhere until we reached Mediacorp which was high up on a hill (wth i didn't know!). We walked for about 2.4km up, up, up, and I felt very accomplished when I finally reached the place and then turned to tell Amelia (who was very excited already), "You better ask your dad to fetch us home later." Hahaha.

We watched CSS2 performance. Omg it's Live Telecast please! Haha. Oh and were just sitting at the 5th row, from the front, a column beside the middle. Amelia went literally crazy screaming for Benjamin while I just stoned throughout. Sorry Ameeeeee I know you were very, very bored by me hahaha. Everyone else was in a really high spirit, while I, on the contrary, was rather silent.. Haha. Down 'cause there wasn't Zijie, he was at backstage sianz. He's ousted last week (!!) and many of them went around high5ing in class and that includes SK, Jiajie, and JINFENG?! Omg hahaha they had fun gloating over my misery ;( Anyway.. that's only one of the many photos Amelia took. But well the rest were mainly snapshots of Ben's performance and OHYA, she took a photo with Ben's brother instead of Ben HAHAHAHA i really laughed out loud at her flower-eatings ;D I enjoyed the night anyhow (seriously), afterall it's an experience!

15/08, Wednesday
I remember taking bus 17 home with Andrea after having lunch with her and Perle after school. We waited for around 45 insane mins (damnnn it wasn't the first time) before the holy bus came. Then, the bus driver had to incur my wrath. I dropped in 55cents for my ezlink card had no money left already but he actually ordered for my ezlink card. Compelled to do so, I felt intimidated since I was already in my school uniform. I flashed my card unwillingly and he just gave a flippant attitude about it like wtf? I wondered why did I pander to his liking. I remembered him making Edmund pay 85cents the other time just 'cause Edmund lost his ezlink card but he was in his school-u too. Andrea and I are seriously gonna lodge a complaint, otherwise it beats the point of learning letter writing and gonghan in school, right? Haha say Hell yeah.

16/08, Thursday
Caught Rush Hour 3 with my lovely classmates after school! Hahaha it was good and very funny indeed. We even smuggled Macdonald meal into the cinema hahaha (; After the movie, we made our way to Mac where they did their bao zhang du hou gan. I left shortly after as I had to be home by 7 or else there would be no one at home to open the door for me.. Haha. I was such a loser then, I actually fell asleep till 11 after I bathed without even a first line written for my zuowen. So burned midnight oil after that.. but aiyah that's like the norms already. Haha.
-------------------

Here's something funny I recalled.
Fionna: eh akon's coming to singapore
Perle: ya i heard
Me: hahaha yes i know at downtown east right
Wanying: huh akon(haagen) dazs?
Yiern: oh new brand of ice cream ah
The rest: LOL

Joeytay: only 3000 tickets to be given you think you all can go meh
Me: eh why you always eavesdrop one nobody talking to you lah
Joeytay: is you all talk so loud what
Me: loud your head lah you see jinfeng never even say anything
Joeytay: because he doesn't even know who is akon
Jinfeng: i know who is akon la!!!!
Joeytay: how i know right aaron thought akon was a plant
Everyone: LOLOLOL
-------------------

I went back to Primary School with Felicia, Liangkai and Edmund 2 days before National Day for their annual Sing Singapore! Ahh.. felt nostalgic. The good old times (;

AHS celebrated National Day the next day, and it was.. really bad. I think we only enjoyed the parade part! The singing and such were like so wrong. There were only people mocking fun at seemingly everything and I didn't feel the spirit I always had have during National Day celebrations back in Primary School. Bored enough, so a few of us stayed in class during the tree planting ceremony later.

Went to the Airport with Felicia afterwards (:, to have lunch before sending her parents off. Walked around at Century Square after that before heading to the library where Felicia found some good books and I slept. Oh and we kept seeing Fangying, Yiern, and Shanna that day! Haha. Met up with Amelia and Fionna after their GB racky and the 4 of us caught Secret! ;DDDD Yeah was really glad! The tickets were sooo difficult to get man, for we watched on the day it was officially released. The people in my theatre kept laughing at Jay at some parts of the movie. Haha everyone must go watch! (Y)(Y) Went to sit and talked at Macccccc after the movie till 9.
-------------------

Haha this is like, the longest post ever. And so rojak. I wish there's a function like LJ cut here. I wonder who in the right mind would really read till here hahaha. Okay so... Bio project's over and done with, tomorrow we're meeting up for SS's. There's 3 tests next week, hopefully the last 3 before EOYs!

Friends who had not talked to me for so long suddenly talked to me today. My dad had never asked if I wanted to watch any movies before, but he just did yesterday.

High School Musical 2 will be showing on 9th Sept. The twins' birthdays fall on 2nd Sept. My second sista is having her PSLE prelims in two days time.

I had 12hours of sleep today! Okay I think I'd better end here before I get too incoherent.. Haha.

雨下过之后 街角出现彩虹
泪流干之后 有彩虹
This keeps me going on.

Till then (;

No comments: